Mobile spy app for phone - Appmia
An increase connectivity of the internet has led to an increase of cyber crime. The cyber space would definitely need a sharp eye, it doesn’t matter what your status in life is. You have to ensure that your children are safe and they continue growing safely, if you are a business person, then it’s vital to keep an eye on your business, ensuring that your employees don’t share important information with your competitors. This is where Appmia comes in handy. This mobile spy app comes with a sophisticated tracking technology that ensures that is specifically meant for those who would want to protect their families and their companies. It enables you to follow messages (texts and emails) phone calls (incoming and outgoing) GPS location, messages stored in a mobile device and all types of media files. On top of all this, it blocks unwanted apps and those calls that you deem to be dangerous. Hence, you always have the knowledge of all the potential risks and able to put a preventive measure before they strike. You are on top always aware of all possible cyber dangers and you can easily prevent them. Makes it easy for you to live without fear or worry of whether your children are safe or an employee is dishonest.
- That your children are secure whether you are with them or not
- You have the knowledge of the people your children have contact without
- Where they go and where they are at a given time
- That they know what problems your children have, especially the ones they are not able to tell them but share with their friends
- Be able to monitor the activities of their employees
- Their productivity
- The data their employees share
- Avoid identity stealing
- Have a maintenance of integrity at work place
What is the legality of the tracking service?Before answering this, it's important to check out the following points:
- Most parents usually claim that they have knowledge of their children online activities, when the fact is that most of them have no clues
- Over half of the children are cyber bullied, but just a small number reports to their parents
- Internet bulling usually results to depression and later suicide
- Children have problems that they share with their friends but not parents
Through tracking, one can stop or avoid internet bulling that is aimed at their children and give them a protection from wrong choices, drugs and early sex. If this application is used this way, then definitely it’s legal
What if Appmia is used at work?
If you are a top management who is ignorant to the fact that companies lose vital information through leakage or that you’re not following up productivity of your employees, then there are higher chances that the company will run out of business. With our tracking application, you have the ability to get a collection of data about employee’s performance and make a decision about who needs to be given a promotion or fired. This is legal.
- The employees are informed about its usage and accept it in writing
- Have a very clear description of IT usage (What is allowed and what is not)
- Ensure that tracking is only intended to only those activities related to work and not other private things.
NB: Appmia was made for parents to assist in the protection of their children from cyber risks and help the business people in monitoring the work carried out by their employees (with their consent) Illegal use of this tracking software includes tracking of a cheating partner.
Appmia is used as stated above. Appmia will not be liable if you make an installation of the tracking application without a written permission of the owner. It also doesn’t assume liability for any damages that may come up as a result of misusing it. Hence you are advised to make a use of the app within the legal and ethical frameworks of your local laws.